Bo Xia, BSc (HLJU), MRes (Swansea)
I am currently a MRes student under the supervision of
Dr R. S. Laramee. I started my research study from the October 2010
and currently researching in the field of:
- Information Visualization (based on the large and time-dependent data)
- LaTeX - A tutorial about how to latex from WikiBooks.
- Many Eyes - "Data visualisation tools from IBM. Site allows users to upload data and then produce graphic representations for others to view and comment upon."
- Doxygen - "Doxygen is a documentation generator for C++, C, Java, Objective-C, Python, IDL (Corba and Microsoft flavors), Fortran, VHDL, PHP, C#, and to some extent D."
- QT - "QT is a cross-platform application and UI framework. Using Qt, you can write applications once and deploy them across desktop, mobile and embedded operating systems without rewriting the source code."
- Doxygen for the Advanced Visualization of EEG data Implementataion
- The demonstration for the Advanced Visualization of EEG data